The U.S. Election Assistance Commission’s third annual National Poll Worker Recruitment Day will be held on Wednesday,...
Clinton County Department of Waste Management is offering the attached resolution for public comment through Friday,...
Read the latest township news in the Watertown Charter Township Spring 2023 Newsletter by clicking the link.
- 2023 Township Road Projects
- Watertown Charter Township Budgets
- Resolution 12-19-2022-5 - Resolution in Support of Agriculture in Watertown Charter Township
- Resolution 2-21-23-1 - Resolution in Support of the Principles of Smart Growth
- 2022 Township Master Plan Update
- Proposed Update to Cemetery Fee Schedule - the Board of Trustees will consider the proposed update to cemetery fees at the September 18, 2023, meeting. These changes were approved at the September 18, 2023, Board of Trustees meeting and will become effective on October 1, 2023.
Notice from Consumers Energy: Consumers Energy is replacing 55 miles of gas pipeline in Clinton, Washtenaw, Livingston, Ingham, and Shiawassee counties. We are taking a 20-inch pipe from the 1940s and replacing it with 36-inch pipeline to provide gas safely to the communities we serve. Consumers Energy is dedicated to the planet and our crews are doing whatever we can to protect our furry and aquatic friends.
NOTE: Township offices and recycling are CLOSED during Winter Storm Warnings.
Please Note: Individuals with disabilities requiring special accommodations to fully participate in meetings may contact the Clerk’s office to request the necessary assistance by calling (517) 626-6593.